Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 10: Letter to Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You'd Like

Yes, this is taking more than 30 days. Bite me. :) I'm a busy girl.

Cesar,

You were my very best friend for probably two years. You have built me up when I was in ruins, you have given me courage and strength when I had none, and you literally made me laugh every day. How can I ever thank you for pulling my butt out of the mucky quicksand I got myself into?

Remember Mrs. Beard's class? Remember how you sat in front of me and touched my hairy legs? (Gross) I miss that. I miss your crooked directions and your explosive laugh. I don't know why it's so hard to just pick up the phone and call or text. I guess I'm nervous. It's silly, but I am. Sometimes, I feel like you put a lot of stock in me. You joined theatre because I convinced you to and you trusted me. You trusted a lot of my decisions. What if I didn't turn out like you expected?

I don't know why I am so worried about it, but I am. It's like my life is one of your stories. You are really really reluctant to have someone actually take a look at it. Especially that ONE PERSON. You, for me, are that one person.

I hope you are well. I hope we can hang out soon. I hope you are doing better in college than I am.
I hope you'd still be my friend. I hope you are happy. I hope you will be successful in life.

Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment