Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 8: Letter to Your Favorite Internet Friend

Jamie,

I know it's weird to think of you as an "internet friend" because we've never actually spoken and I'm not sure you even know I exist, which is cool. :) The internet is a big place, but I don't care. I read your blog every time you write a new one.

Congratulations on your wedding. :) I love hearing about your interactions with Rick and I would love to hear about how your wedding went. Maybe I missed that blog (or something), but I feel like I'm in the dark. However, I do understand that your blog doesn't revolve around me. (haha)

I stumbled across you the day after you earned Blog of Note (quite deservedly, I must say) and I have been addicted to it ever since. You have such a great writing style, witty and sarcastic, but precise and clear. I find myself laughing out loud to your descriptions of TV shows I've never heard of and situations I have never been in. Basically, I live vicariously through you.

I'll bet you are a great teacher. I'll bet your husband is a lucky man (who laughs a lot). I'll bet you make a lot of great movie commentaries.

I don't know why I picture you so vividly, but you really have changed the way I view things. I tend to see the humor in things that would normally annoy me or make me lose all faith in humanity (The Bachelorette? Really?) As silly as it sounds, your blog makes me enjoy life a little more and for that I want to thank you. This is probably creepy, but I don't care that much. :) I think you're neat.

Jenelle

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This was one of the nicest things anyone has ever written. Thanks for all of the sweet words. I'm bookmarking this post so that I can come back and read it when I'm down! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete