Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day Two: Your Crush

I have a feeling that I'll be writing a lot of different letters to the same people, but I'm ok with that.

Bryan,
I am not sure about writing this letter to you, because you are so much more than a crush. You are my Bryan, the love of my life, literally. I am excited to spend the rest of my life with you.

I was thinking today about when you were shorter than me. It was a LOOOOONG time ago. :) I don't remember much about you except your little bright boy face. You were always running around with the big kids so I never really hung out with you until junior high, and even then you didn't like me because I was retarded. I truly don't blame you.

Then in high school, we really started to click. I was always very nervous to be around you because I didn't want to be that tag along I had always been with Seth and Sam. You never made me feel like that, though. You made me laugh and you made me important, much like you do now.

Our relationship sounds like it would be really weird, what with the fact that I dated all your friends ( :/ ), but it isn't, thankfully. I love that you aren't a jealous person and that you accept every single part of me, good, bad, or ugly, and you always make me feel good, like every quality of mine, good or bad, makes me a beautiful person. You are patient and kind, loving and romantic. You know how to treat not only other girls, but also me individually; you are a gentleman and you make your mama proud. I love that. You are incredibly, unbelievably smart and you can fix anything. Whenever I have a problem with something not working how it should or a part missing or something (with projects or people or emotions, even), you are always the first person I turn to because I know you'll find a way to make it work. You helped fix me when I was broken and you have lovingly held me together at the times I thought I would crash to pieces. You make me laugh, you make me cry (always happy tears), you make me think, too.

I love that you aren't afraid to be real with me. You don't have to play Superman with me and I love that about you. You admit fault, sadness, anger. It takes a special kind of person to do that. You don't have any problems with my emotions, either, however crazy or unfounded they may be. Every tear means something with you. You never belittle me or stuff my emotions in a box. I always feel bad for crying or whatever because I know it's a waste of your time, but you never make me feel like that. Instead you make sure I know that I am always important to you.

Having you be away this summer has been really hard. I know that you know and I don't want to beat a dead horse, but it really has been. I am so glad you've been able to come home on the weekends, though. That made it livable. I can't wait for you to be home though. I hate this feeling that I'm taking you from your mama time when you visit, but it's always there. Only 9 more days.

All my love,
Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment