Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 16: Letter To Someone That's Not In Your State/Country

Chere,

We haven't spoken much, but I really look up to you. You are everything I have ever wanted to be. You are in charge of your own life as much as anyone can be. Even your hair obeys your every command. In fact, even MY hair obeys your commands.

You are funny and outgoing. You get along with everyone I have seen you come into contact with. I am always nervous when you come down because I don't want to screw anything up and I feel the need to impress you, but as soon as I start talking to you, I immediately relax. You have that effect on people, whether you know it or not. You make people feel at ease and important. I think that's one of the many reasons you will be/are a good foster mom. You and Tim are such great people and one of the most inspiring couples I've ever met. You compliment each other so well and I really look up to you.

Christian is very lucky to have you and I know that you will change his life, even if he doesn't remember your time with him specifically. God is using your open hearts to change people and you have opened your home to a stranger's child. I hope God uses him to change you as much as you change him.

I wish we could talk more, because I really do like you and Tim a lot. I enjoyed working with you before the wedding and I just love when you come down. You are the most sunshiny person I know.

Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment