Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 12: Letter to The Person You Hate The Most

Warning: This may get ugly.

Dear Dickhead.
Get out. I do not want you near her. I do not want to hear your name spoken ever again. I do not like you. I do not tolerate you. You are the scum of the earth. You will not survive where you are. I actually hope you succeed and are taken away forever to some distant place, far away from her. Get your slithering appendages away or I will remove that burden from your body. Do not touch her. Do not talk to her. Do not say her name and ESPECIALLY do not call her pet names. You make me sick. When I think about you, I am immediately filled with such a rage as I have never felt before.

I wish you didn't have such control over me, and that is something I'm working on. In the Bible, it mentions that if you hate someone, it's the same as killing them. Well, in your case, right now I feel like it's worth it. Just saying. You are the worst of the worst and I will never like you. I will eventually forgive you, but that would involve you going away and stop doing what it is I need to forgive you for. You are an evil son of a bitch and your parents clearly did a horrible job with you and your dick brother. What she sees in you I will never know.

I know in my heart that you are a liar and a cheat. You come in to our lives and rape, steal, and pillage anything that you can. If I had my way, you wouldn't even be able to write or send letters. In fact, you probably wouldn't have hands if I had it my way. I don't want you touching her like you touched all those others. You are filthy and I spit on you.

Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment