Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 13: Letter to Someone You Wish You Could Forgive

To My Cousin:

I suppose this letter should go to someone else, because I actually have forgiven you. But I am writing this to you because I will never forget and what you did changed our relationship forever. I am sad that we can't be friends anymore, but I do wish you the best.

I hope everything works out with you where you are. I hope the baby changes you and makes you want to be a better, more responsible person. I hope you take care of her and nurture her and protect her. Be good to her because you are there with her for a reason.

I wish things had played out differently. If I had just slept in the other room...If only I had been stronger...If only you had listened...

Oh well. It doesn't matter now. Things played out the way they did and I just hope that it was meant to be that way because it changed us for the better.

Good luck and smooth sailing.
Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment